Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Exclusive: Meet our new born Princess!

A star fell down from heaven, and landed right into our arms.
With a pinch of mommy's sweetness and a touch of daddy's charms.
We are starstruck by the birth of our little newborn bundle of joy,
Keira Eliza Lee on May 28, 2013.


  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baby's Name: Keira Eliza Lee binti Aziz Kevin Lee
Date of Birth: May 28, 2013
Time of Birth: 11.25pm
Birth Weight: 3.1kg
Birth Length: 52cm
Head Circumference: 32cm 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't get to see Week 39 of pregnancy after all as the little munchkin arrived late this evening at 38 weeks, 4 days gestation.

Stay tuned to read about my recollection of the natural birth (yeah, baby! natural all the way) of our little "charmed" princess Keira Eliza Lee in the coming weeks!

For now, I shall get my much needed rest and relaxation at the hospital as I catch my breath and gather and pen my thoughts on the "drama" leading towards her arrival into this world...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment