Saturday, April 27, 2013

34 Weeks Pregnant

We're back at the hospital again today, and this time, the little one brewing in my belly went with a full stomach. So, there was no "drama queen" attitude and she faced the camera during the 4D ultrasound.

Before we get to her fetal updates... Every few weeks once, we will meet this Arab couple (the wife is pregnant with their 4th; and they will bring along their three boys.) at the hospital. They go to the same Ob/Gyn as us, so we'll be waiting at the front of the clinic about the same time. 

This works well for our little fetus as she, as we believe it, somehow likes the youngest of the three boys (he's probably 3 years old and the "naughtiest" of the lot ~ yes, of course she would be attracted to "bad boys"). Anyways, like previous occasions, the youngest of the three boys will always come close and sit next to me, even though there are plenty of empty seats elsewhere, including next to my husband. But he always conveniently chooses the one that's next to me, unless that's not available, the it would be the seat directly opposite of me and mumble some "small talk" (to which my little one will kick and respond to - I know, I feel the kicks in response to his small talk). After that, he will just look at my belly, look at me and then smile the biggest, happiest smile. It's so heart-melting and he's so cute! This usually follows with a shy and manja kinda look, as if he is communication (or perhaps "courting") the little one in my belly. Oh, believe me, my hubby notices this too and sometimes gives the innocent little boy hard stares, but he ignores and continues to keep making eyes at me and my belly :) Way to go baby, already fishing from inside the womb and eying a "Persian prince"? :)

As of today (Week 34 - Day 1), the little munchkin's fetal stats are:
- Heartbeat: 129bpm
- CRL: ~32cm 
- Weight: ~2.4kg

 
 
Wakey wakey, sleepy head! Why do you like to keep falling asleep before your usual afternoon nap?
We want to see more action darlin'... The active action that we feel during the nights...

 
At this angle, daddy noticed her nose coming into shape like mommy's *hidung kembang*. Hahaha.

My Ob/Gyn also passed me my letter of admittance to the hospital for labor/delivery today to keep in the event baby decides to come before Week 40 (or as early as Week 36). Kinda early, but better to have the letter in my hand in advance. Another thing to add to my hospital bag... Oh, which reminds me I have to finish packing my hospital bag soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment