Saturday, May 23, 2015

We're Having Another Baby!

It's hard for me to wrap my head around this wonderful news! Kevin and I found out during the new year that we are going to be parents again! At the time we came to know of the good news, I was already about 11 weeks pregnant and almost into my 2nd trimester.

This pregnancy has flown by so quickly, and it's definitely different from my first, and to some extent, tougher.
  • I feel the nausea more this time round, while Kevin seems quite fine. But thankfully, no crazy morning sickness during this second pregnancy either *phew!*
  • I get tired much faster now... could be the age catching up too.
  • My baby bump was already obvious at 14 weeks. You can see the bulge sticking out as I walked )stomach first), whereas during my first pregnancy, it was not noticeable until after 6 months.
  • I already started feeling the baby kicks, punches and vibrations as early as the start of the 2nd trimester.


At 28 weeks pregnant now (and on the day of our 6th year wedding anniversary), we're ready to officially announce our second pregnancy as we're safely entering into the 3rd trimester.

While there are many precious moments to this pregnancy, knowing and confirming that we're going to have a baby boy this time round definitely takes the biggest piece of the cake!!! Don't you agree? Yay team blue! :)




Means, mommy has an excuse to do more shopping since almost everything of Keira's is in pink :)

1 comment: