Sunday, May 17, 2015

Visiting Shuriana & Ebi in KL

I have another confession to make! I have not visited my cousin Shuriana and my abang bela Ebi in about 14 years. Sure, we met on and off in Penang and KL on occasions, but I never really had the opportunity to visit them at their place... The last I visited them was when their first born was a couple of months old, when I was back from university break. That time they were living in a three-bedroom apartment, with a newborn baby. They have moved from apartments to bungalows ever since with two teenagers of their own. 

I made it a point to visit them at home earlier today over this short trip to KL, since I was in town with my mom and daughter and had time to spare while Kevin was busy at work.


To my surprise, I also met an old friend Elisha (whom I know from her days as a KDU Penang student) and her husband at their home. What a small world! And of all things, Elisha is also expecting her second baby so the visit was more of a bonus bump to our bellies :) She is due in July and I'm due in August.





After lunch, we followed them to see the showroom of their new 3-storey place. Of course it was Keira who made herself right at home, exploring every level and room from the moment we stepped in.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment