Sunday, April 12, 2015

My Little "Punjabi Princess"

We attended a relative's wedding this weekend in Penang. For her mehndi or berinai night, which took place on April 10, 2015 (the night before the bersanding ceremony), the theme was Punjabi attire.

Hearing that, I could not resist dressing up my little princes up in the little Punjabi suit I had bought for her a few months back during a work trip to Chennai, India. Surprisingly, the attire that I thought would be loose was just nicely fitting. Oh no, good thing too that I tried it on her for this occasion, otherwise she won't be able to wear it if it was any later. Nevertheless, we managed to squeeze her into it with minimal pain. It's the taking it off, later that night, that was the heartache as we had to cut it off her cos her head and arms could not slip out.

Here are some cute shots of our little princess in the Punjabi attire at 1 year 11 months, taken on the evening of April 10, 2015. Isn't she a beaut?! 

Don't you wish your daughter is as hot as mine? Don'cha? *wink*



  


No comments:

Post a Comment