Thursday, April 16, 2015

Catching up with back-dated postings for over the last year or two! Bear with me, please!

Yes, I admit that I have just been extremely "lazy" the past year+ to update this blog and have been using the easiest excuses available - transitioning into motherhood and juggling between baby and work - to not find time to blog and document the amazing adventures of motherhood and having a baby. 

Well, it all ends now! So, expect to see many backdated postings as I randomly pick photos and interesting, true stories to share of our adventures as a family as memorabilia of the good times and cherished moments/memories.

Hopefully this new wave of energy will also keep me motivated to continue updating my blog as well, aside from catching up with backdated posts. Think I can do it?

More importantly, thank you friends and family who have been endlessly trying to persuade me on Facebook, in person and on the phone, over the past year to continue to document all my motherhood adventures and keep the stories alive so that they can read more and see more photos/videos of our adventures and Keira growing up. 

I'll try, try, try to get as much of the posts up as and when I can after work, and will also try to update the latest too! 

In the meantime, please bear with my backdated postings as I travel back in time to recapture the essence of those treasured moments and document the happenings/events accordingly.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment