Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Best Baby Bath Video

I stumbled across this very soothing and awesome baby bathing video that I just have to share it here...


The video makes it look so easy, joyful and calming for both the baby and the bather, doesn't it? 

It truly seems like such a lovely way to strengthen the attachment... with so much care and love put in... and the water never even get near the baby's nose. Very cool! Oooh, the after-bath massage looks so awesomely soothing too! :) 

I seriously think every mother or mother-to-be should watch this video and learn to put in as much love as they can when bathing their newborns (after their umbilical cord stump has healed, of course) and to enjoy the experience as much as possible. I sure am looking forward to it! 

I'm also pretty sure it will be nerve-wrecking at first, as newborn babies are slippery, but at some point (after some practice and readiness) the motherly instinct should kick in and I'll know what to do - right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment