Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mirror, Mirror!!!

Baby Keira Eliza just LOVES looking in the mirror. It's like she has her very own love affair (with herself) when she admires, laughs and babble endlessly at her own reflection.




And why shouldn't she??? She can't help it if she is B-E-A-U-tiful!

She somehow finds it super entertaining and needs to have her mirror play a few times a day. She gets even more super excited when I point to her in her reflection and say:

"Who's that pretty little girl in the mirror? Is that my Keira darling?
Is that my little princess Keira Eliza Lee... mommy's little munchkin."

I say this while I hold her hand and press her hand against her chest, so as to keep reminding her that she is "Keira". As if she doesn't realize it already... She's very advanced for her own age; she's 2 months+ and she already knows and responds to her name (she's known since from when she was inside the womb).

No comments:

Post a Comment